At CHI 2019, we will organize a Transparent Statistics Lunch on Thursday May 9. Sign up here
At the conference, we’d recommend checking out the following presentations that are relevant to Transparent Statistics:
- Touchstone2: An Interactive Environment for Exploring Trade-offs in HCI Experiment Design (Eiselmayer et al.) ⬇️pre-print
- Increasing the Transparency of Research Papers with Explorable Multiverse Analyses (Dragicevic et al.) ⬇️pre-print
- Designing for Reproducibility: A Qualitative Study of Challenges and Opportunities in High Energy Physics (Feger et al.) ⬇️pre-print
- Gamification in Science: A Study of Requirements in the Context of Reproducible Research (Feger et al.) ⬇️pre-print
Submission that were not accepted 😢
We commend all the authors who make their pre-prints publicly available to advanceme of the public discourses.
- Replication and Transparency of Qualitative Research from a Constructivist Perspective (Talkad Sukumar & Metoyer) ⬇️pre-print
If we miss anything, email the title of your paper and the URL to the pre-print to firstname.lastname@example.org.